When was the County of Riverside established?
May 9, 1893
What is the area of the County of Riverside?
7,303 square miles
What is the population?
What is the race/ethnic breakdown?
- 38.3 percent White
- 5.9 percent Black
- 0.5 percent American Indian and Alaska Native
- 5.9 percent Asian
- 0.3 percent Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander
- 0.2 percent Other Race
- 2.4 percent Two or More Races
- 46.5 percent Hispanic
How many households are there?
What is the median household income?
What is the per capita income?
What is the poverty rate?
What is the educational attainment?
- 80 percent of the people 25 years and over have at least a high school diploma.
- 21 percent have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
How many cities are there?